Monday, September 24, 2012

MORE Skirts!

More skirts are in and they are BEAUTIFUL!
Even MORE on order and coming soon! Listed below are the colors I have in stock right now.

I can get you any of the colors pictured here... let me know if you want me to make a special order for you!

5-Row Sequin and Coin Skirts = $18


- Dark Blue

- Hot Pink

- Dark Purple

- Yellow

- Red

- Lake Blue

* The pictures do not do these skirts justice! In person they are GORGEOUS! *

3-Row Coin Skirts = $8

Black -
silver coins

Dark Blue -
silver coins

Dark Purple -
silver coins

Hot Pink -
silver coins

Yellow -
gold coins

Orange -
gold coins

Light Purple -
                                                                                                                       gold coins

I am SO excited to show these to you!!! 
See you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and be sure to give me your email address so I can give you updates on the latest routines, schedule, and events! Thanks for visiting!